Hall of Fame Builds - Page 2 - nwnecbguild.44 - Tapatalk

The build has it all, Great Smite V, awesome saves, solid AB unbuffed, good damage, AC boosted by a generous ammount from Divine Shield, Undispellable Paladin ...

General Discussion - nwnecbguild.44 - Tapatalk

General Discussion. Where we discuss anything related to character building. Topics. Replies: Views: Last post. Hall of Fame Builds.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Low-level build? - Page 2 - nwnecbguild.44 - Tapatalk

Honestly, if I was playing in a low-level module, I would probably just start with 12 dex and not have to worry about stocking up on Cat's Grace potions.

Full Epic - Level 40 Builds - Page 5 - nwnecbguild.44 - Tapatalk

nwnecbguild.44-The place where to post your level 40 builds ... The HOOD (Half-Orc of Doom): Barbarian 28/Bard 2/RDD 10. by Maximillian Kane» Sep 10 '11. 1 · 2.

How to best get into Neverwinter Nights (EE)? Mods, modules ...

Also, the Hall of Fame is a pretty good list of decent modules to work through. After you get familiar with the site you will probably find it ...

New Player Looking For A Build Question, What are Preepic, Mid ...

I just got the game and am looking into some possible builds. I am looking to play the original campaign and then the two expansion packs ...

Looking for builds look no more here you go. :: Neverwinter Nights

Well with the Workshop addon I have. Just search the two or three classes that you believe best fit The Witcher like cleric/ranger/shadow dancer

General - nwnecbguild.44 - Tapatalk

nwnecbguild.44 · where the elite NWN character builders meet · FORUMS · DISCUSSIONS · MESSAGES · NOTIFICATIONS · nwnecbguild.44> NWN World> ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024